We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Do you want a remedy to calm a child's cough? Honey lemon candies! Much better also if the candies are homemade.
Here is the recipe to make very effective cough drops, thanks to the antiseptic properties of honey, the vitamin C of lemon and the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of cloves and ginger. You will see how it works!
- Powdered sugar
1. In a saucepan, pour half a cup of water and add half a cup of sugar.
2. Now add two teaspoons of lemon juice.
3. Add a large spoonful of honey and stir well.
4. It is the turn of the cloves and ginger. Add half a teaspoon of ground ginger and a quarter teaspoon of ground cloves.
5. Put the mixture on high heat and stir well. When it starts to boil, lower the heat and keep your mixture simmering for 20 minutes.
6. When the mixture has thickened, spread parchment paper on the counter and with the help of a teaspoon, pour small amounts, the size of a button.
7. When they have cooled (about 20 minutes), sprinkle well with icing sugar so that later they do not stick together.
8. Remove the candies with the help of a knife and store them in a jar. Ready to stop any coughing attack!
You can read more articles similar to Honey lemon candies for children's coughs, in the category of Desserts and sweets on site.