We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Guillermo, Arturo, Fernando ... all these names have something in common: they are names of royalty. Princes, kings, counts and marquises expand a list of names that may inspire you when choosing a name for your newborn. Here you have some.
If the parents decide to continue with the Anglo-Saxon tradition and name an English king, it is possible that the newborn has one of these names:
- George: in Spanish Jorge, a name of Greek origin whose meaning is 'he who works the land'.
- Edward: in Spanish Eduardo, is a very prominent name in the history of England since San Eduardo Mártir, in the 10th century.
- Charles: in Spanish Carlos. The origin of this name is Germanic and its meaning is 'strong man'.
- Arthur: in Spanish Arturo. An ancient name, believed to be of Celtic origin, deeply rooted in the history of England by the legendary King Arthur.
- James: in Spanish Jaime. It is the most frequent derivation of Jacob, like Santiago, Diego or Yago.
- Henry: in Spanish Enrique. Several English kings carried this name which means 'the lord of his house'.
- Michael: in Spanish Miguel. This name is of Hebrew origin and is derived from my ka el, which means 'no one like God'.
- Francis: in Spanish Francisco, originates from a German name that refers to the Franks and, therefore, to "free men".
- Philip: in Spanish Felipe, who celebrates his birthday on May 3, which is the day of San Felipe.
- Richard: in Spanish Ricardo, it is a name for a boy of Germanic origin that means 'brave king'.
- William: in Spanish Guillermo, comes from will helm, which means 'decided protector'.
You can read more articles similar to 10 English prince and king names for babies, in the English category on site.